Business Continuity Planning & Business Model Optimisation
Hit a flat spot with your business?
Want to accelerate growth but not quite sure which path to take?
Or perhaps the market has shifted or maybe competitors are starting to bite?
Then perhaps its time for a fresh set of eyes and a new perspective.
Grow NZ Business can assist business owners with the capabilities to maximise opportunities via its program: “Business Continuity Planning & Business Model Optimisation” which is a registered service with the Regional Business Partner Network.
It provides a roadmap to business owners to develop strategies in order to navigate cashflow challenges, changes in market dynamics or funding growth sustainably.
Specifically, it is designed to assist businesses with:
* Developing strategies to diversify & grow in terms of new markets, product/ service differentiation & delivery methods.
* Adapt your business model & cash flow allocation for current operations & for new opportunities.
* Determine the most efficient use of resources for the best Return On Investment.
* Be cash flow sustainable & thrive into the future.
And may include, dependant on business requirements:
* Adapting your business model and cash flow allocation for current operations and for new opportunities.
* Exploring the possibility of new segments, channels and/or market share capture.
* Determining the most efficient use of your resources for the best Return on Investment
* Evaluate avenues and options available with a focus on profitable revenue growth, marketing and digital options to ensure your business will be able to survive and thrive.
* Developing an immediate to mid-term direction and plan to guide your activities and prioritise your resources to suit.
* Gaining access to local and global partners to assist with ongoing business sustainability.
If you’re interested in developing strategies in order to navigate cashflow challenges, changes in market dynamics or funding growth sustainably, get in touch with us.